Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bad weather again...

I'll put up a notice later today when we decide whether to cancel for snow.

*************UPDATE***********

All classes for tonight are canceled. Classes will (we hope!) resume next Tuesday Feb. 15.

No comments: