Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Weather Update

The current forecast for this evening is for "rain developing between 6 PM and 8 PM...changing to a mix of rain and snow between 8 PM and 10 PM and all snow by midnight." Trefor and I have conferred, and subject to any deterioration in the forecast weather, have decided to go ahead with class tonight. As I live 10 minutes from the Archdiocese, I will be there unless it is actually snowing at 6:30. However, anyone who is worried about the weather or has a long drive should feel free to skip the class - always consider your own safety first!

-GRG

No comments: